Longswords are one of the few Melee Weapon that has the more variety. Longswords are one of the most practical of weapons, and can be equipped together with Bucklers.
- One-Handed, Double-Edged Melee weapon that their average length are longer than Shortswords, but only slightly shorter than Greatswords/Broadswords. Have wider width than Shortswords, while having equivalent width with most Greatswords.
- generally have average Attack Power, fair Reach, medium-fast Latency and cost fair Stamina to swing.
- average-fast Parry and average Block Area.
- low-average Impact, low Recoil and average Recoil Recovery.
- deals only Slash damage, despite also having stabbing animations.
- attack power is determined by the user's Unarmed Attack and Dexterity against the target's Defense and Evade.
Longsword deals up to 5 combo hits. They are quite easy to use, and have moderate SP cost when executing Combo Chain and Combo Shift. Longswords have a total of 2 ground and 2 aerial Finishers.
|Slapper||10||5% Confuse on hit||65||
Increase Spatial, Dimensional and Temporal-elemental damage dealt by 20% on equip
|Giant Spoon||15||Lower the target's Resilience||90||
|Decurver||18||Lower the target's Dexterity||95||
Deals 20% additional damage against Flying units
|Titan's Paddle||22||20% Stagger on hit||100||
Deals full damage against Melee units
55% Flinch on hit
(80% on Blood and Aether-type enemies)
Guarantees Drop when used to kill a Blood-type enemy
Charge-Wands are generally the strongest Wand-type there is. They does not release any energy when swung. The must be charged so that the energy can be emitted. Upon stopping on the charge-up, the energy will be shoot. The velocity and power of the energy is greater based on how long the charge-up is. Charge-Wands homing capability is based on how great the projectile's velocity is. The greater the velocity, the weaker would its homing capability would be.
- Longswords and Shortswords both have similar Stance and Attack animations. Although, their Combos are different.