Knives are Melee Weapons that can be equipped on both hands. Knives are basically similar with Daggers in terms of form.
- One-Handed, mostly Single-Edged Melee weapon that their average length are as long as Daggers. The second Knive can be equipped on the other hand. Equipping Knives in both hands disables use of protectives such as Shields and Bucklers, but still allows Gauntlets.
- generally have low-average- Attack Power, great Reach, very-fast Latency and cost fair Stamina to swing.
- very-fast Parry and narrow Block Area.
- low Impact, low Recoil and excellent Recoil Recovery.
- deals only Slash damage, despite also having stabbing animations.
- attack power is determined by the user's Unarmed Attack and Agility against the target's Defense and Vitality.
|Slapper||10||5% Confuse on hit||65||
Increase Spatial, Dimensional and Temporal-elemental damage dealt by 20% on equip
|Giant Spoon||15||Lower the target's Resilience||90||
|Decurver||18||Lower the target's Dexterity||95||
Deals 20% additional damage against Flying units
|Titan's Paddle||22||20% Stagger on hit||100||
Deals full damage against Melee units
55% Flinch on hit
(80% on Blood and Aether-type enemies)
Guarantees Drop when used to kill a Blood-type enemy
Charge-Wands are generally the strongest Wand-type there is. They does not release any energy when swung. The must be charged so that the energy can be emitted. Upon stopping on the charge-up, the energy will be shoot. The velocity and power of the energy is greater based on how long the charge-up is. Charge-Wands homing capability is based on how great the projectile's velocity is. The greater the velocity, the weaker would its homing capability would be.
Rackets were originally based on the Rackets in Final Fantasy IX. But since Zahasuki presses on the importance of practical and weapon's mechanics. Later, he thought that they would just function like normal, everyday rackets used in sports.
Zahasuki actually really likes to play sports like a badminton and tennis, but not ping-pong or squash. By studying and practicing some of the techniques of returning shots(shuttlecocks or tennis balls in his case), he came up to make the Rackets are counter-type weapons. Despite the primary function, he still wants to make the rackets look durable and sturdy enough for close-quarter combats.
Finally, he decided that the original idea would just be transferred to the Wands, as he thought them would be more relevant and typical enough for players to understand.